Sunday, April 11, 2010

Syd to Kul with love




hello everyone!

this blog is dedicated especially to my family and friends back in Malaysia, who has been longing to hear bout me here. Wait, I know you don't really want to know how I am doing here, but all you want to know is bout Sydney, aite mate?? :p

so, you can expect to see lotsa coming posts bout Sydney, bout my home, studies, food, places and everything bout Sydney.

Chillax and bookmark my page, will write more in the coming time!

and yes everyone back home, mak, abah, nyah, yong, atak, maina, opah, auntssss, unclesss and COUSSIES of course not forget to mention!

here lotsa loveee from Sydney!



1st pic: In the plane from Kul to Syd -- it was somewhere around Australia already

2nd pic: Flag pole on the top floor of Australia's Parliament House, Canberra.

No comments:

Post a Comment